These sales professionals have a designated list of current and competitive accounts. Their primary focus is to identify Print management opportunities in the present account population and to maintain and grow present account base. In addition, the Print Management Specialist will be the catalyst to drive new market share.
• Meet or exceed revenue expectations.
• Maintain sustained sales activities. Responsible for conducting and presenting benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions to account base. This involves applying a consultative approach to analyze the customer's business communication requirements, and developing customized solutions to exceed customer requirements.
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and secure revenue through sales of Managed Print Services; differentiating Amcom Office Systems.
• Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
• Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, assessments, proposals, cold calls, and database updates
o Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Soaring) Utilize sales database system to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account. This involves many varied tasks not limited to daily updates on account activities using the notes and history section, maintaining up-to-date and accurate records on account actions and identifying and recording competitive information on accounts.
o Ensure information is updated daily on accounts in pipeline. Reviews leads and pending orders, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
• Meet forecasting objectives. Keep timely and accurate forecasts on account assignment by way of weekly/ monthly forecasting accuracy reports.
• Manage territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts. This involves conducting account reviews. Each account review is a planned event scheduled and delivered in front of the account. Reviews include but are not limited to evaluating current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in the account.
• Serve as first line of contact with customers responsible to create and maintain accurate paperwork on each sale. This means that all documents are included at the time of sale for proper order staging and implementation and involves timely responses to email and voice mail inquiries regarding stated paperwork.
• Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
• Demonstrate a commitment to the Amcom/Global sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements for the Position:
1. Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
2. Ability to travel to customer sites, off-site meetings, company related functions, etc... with short notice.
3. Ability to sit for extended periods of time at desk, in meetings, etc...
Educational Requirements for the Position:
1. High School Degree or equivalent
2. College Degree preferred, but not necessary
Experience Requirements for the Position:
1. 0 -1 year previous sales experience with proven track record of success.
Skills Requirements for the Position:
1. Valid driver's license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required.
2. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
3. Organizational skills and ability to pull resources together and facilitate a group from sales support, service, finance and operations to formulate account strategies.
4. Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite).
5. Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills)
6. Possess ability to interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction - prepare, provide and convey diversified information.
7. Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member
8. Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
9. Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
10. Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels